A shopping cart is a piece of software that acts as an online store's catalog and ordering process. Typically, a shopping cart is the interface between a company's web site and its deeper infrastructure, allowing consumers to select merchandise; review what they have selected; make necessary modifications or additions; and purchase the merchandise.
If you have an e-commerce site and need a shopping cart to be integrated into your website, then you're on the right track.
Start adding a Shopping Cart to your e-commerce website by providing us the details below.
1. What is your email address?
2. What is your existing website?
3. How many products do you sell?
4. What are your online payment methods?
5. What currency are you using in your website?
6. Do you have an existing logo? Would like us to design a logo for your website?
7. Any additional requests?
For more inquiries, give us a call at +886-6-3355-080 anytime MON-FRI, from 8AM to 5PM Taiwan/Philippine Time.